Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to myself~~~

Whoa~~~birthday today..not feel like wanna sleep so early..so update blog la..=)
say to myself :
18 years old dy..muz b more matured la..haha..sometimes the thing nid 2 b alwiz keep inside heart..not anythin can b said out..muz hav self control..
juz..nid 2 protect ownself more..b more cautious..
18 years be4 i was juz a small baby w/o knowing anything..
n now, 18 years later, i have learnt a lot..
thanks for the surrounding forcing me to learn all those things..
i believe that i wil be more strong n tough facing my future n make it brighter..

thanks 4 u all still hlp me 2 celebrate my burfday..
but..that's something lost..
anyway..i still appreciate that..

so hope that u will appear..but finally u din do so..
am i having bacterias or viruses?? =.=
watever...

@@Happy Birthday to Myself!!!!!!!@@

1 comment: